You are here
Meet the highly skilled and experienced Elite team. The E-Team is your project’s specialist taskforce, creating commercial healthcare fitouts and building works to bring your dream practice environment to life.
- Ian Shapland, MBA AFCHSM Associate Director- Marketing and Business Development Send Email 0429 585 075 Role:Overseeing business development and strategy, stakeholder relations, and working with our valued clients to deliver the right image for your practice. Experience: "Nearly 25 years across the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry in Sales Marketing and Business Management roles, both in Australia and internationally.“ Passion: “Helping businesses improve their sales and marketing. A new fit out, or complete construction and build, has to be about more than just aesthetics. Image needs to align to business plans in order to improve practices and sales.”
- Philip Boston, AppSci (IM) Northern Regional Business Development Manager Send Email 0447 525 670 Role:Developing new business opportunities in Queensland and northern NSW working with clients to ensure a smooth and successful transformation of their clinical practice. Experience: Philip is a successful sales and marketing executive within the Healthcare and related sectors both in Australia and internationally. His focus is on business development with a strong customer focus. Philip knows the importance of the" relationship" in the sales process. Equally, this importance applies to the management of teams where he has been able to create success through leadership, coaching and mentoring and letting the individual realise their own abilities to succeed. National network includes Pharma Market, Medical, Pharmacy, Anti-Ageing”, Cosmetic Physicians and the Beauty Market. Also Pharmacy Guild of Australia, Gold Cross and Pharmacy Board. Passion: Sales and marketing strategy and execution, product development, business development and people development.
- Damien Fuller Client Services Manager Send Email Role:The go-to guy for all planning and management of your project. Damien understands how each phase of your project will impact the end-result and works closely with clients, suppliers and builders to ensure the highest level of service and project management. Experience: "I’m a cabinet-maker by trade and have been with Elite Fitout for 15 years now, working as a Supervisor, Estimator and Project Manager." Passion: "I am an attention to detail personality. There’s nothing I love more than being across every aspect of each project and working with everyone to ensure every detail is covered off and meets our clients’ overall vision and image."
- Tim Lockhart Client Services Manager Send Email Role:To keep clients completely up to date on progress and to ensure that each project is completed beyond expectations. Experience: A 15-year E-Team member, having worked his way up from onsite carpenter, to supervisor, and now project manager. Passion: "Communication. I love talking to people – whether that be getting a full understanding of our client’s needs, securing the best from our suppliers, or making sure our clients feel part of the process every step of the way."
- Will Robb Project Manager Send Email Role:With an exceptional eye for detail, Will manages each project from start to completion to the highest of standards. Experience: "A carpenter by trade, I’ve been in in the fit out business for 30 years, working on construction sites in Australia, New Zealand and the UK." Qualifications:City & Guilds Of London Advanced Trade certificate in carpentry and joinery Trade qualified carpenter and joiner QBCC Site Supervisor Builder - Open 1191234 Passion: "To notice the things that others may not. It’s definitely all about the detail and my 30 years in the fit out industry has honed that ability."
- Nigel Wagner Project Manager Send Email 0418 681 148 Role:Ensuring the timely delivery of our client’s facilities within budget and to the high standards of finish for which the Elite team have become recognised. Experience: After completing carpentry trade qualifications I entered Contract Administration then onto Site Supervision roles. A further 20 years in Construction Management has gained me over 30 years experience within the industry. Qualifications:Open Builders license and Ass. Dip. Applied Science Building Passion: Continued association with high level performers in producing quality outcomes which are both practical and economic
- Rohan O'Connor Project Co-ordinator Send Email Role:Supporting the Client Services Managers and Project Managers in their roles Experience: I am a carpenter by trade, and have worked in the commercial construction industry for the last nine years in a range of roles both on-site and in the office. I recently graduated with a commercial interior design diploma from Open Colleges Australia. Qualifications:Certificate III Carpentry Diploma of Commercial Interior Design Passion: Absorbing information and gaining loads of experience from industry leaders, as well as offering creative project solutions.
- Cherie Hobill, B.Des Designer Send Email 1 300 765 344 Role:Building Cadet, supporting the Client Services Managers and Project Managers in their roles. Experience: Currently in her 5th year of an Honors Degree in Architectural Studies with a second major in Construction Management. Before switching to Architecture, Cherie completed two years of a Bachelor of Business and has been working in the construction industry for the past 3 years, while finishing her degree. Passion: Watching a design come to life, from conception to construction and gaining the knowledge to learn how to make it work.
- Daniel Marshall Designer Send Email 07 5413 5619 Role:Designing your future practice, ensuring satisfaction through continuous correspondence with Client Services Managers. Experience: 5+ years experience drafting within the medical/dental/veterinary industries. Passion: Creating solutions for your practice whilst maintaining a high degree of quality across all projects.
- Linda Kowron, MBA, BSc Marketing Manager Send Email 0467 291 477 Role:Overseeing and managing the marketing department staff, structure and processes utilising integrated advertising, branding and social media strategies. Experience: 20+ years working across the marketing/account management sectors in Australia and internationally. Qualifications:Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science, Certificate in Marketing Management/Digital Marketing Passion: Interested in keeping up with technology to ensure I am more productive and balanced
- Claire McKee, B.Comm Marketing Coordinator Send Email 0422 111 650 Role:Coordinating integrated marketing, communication, advertising, brand and social media strategies. Liaising and coordinating all conferences and events for the brand. Experience: Extensive experience in marketing and communications in technology sectors. Qualifications:Graduate Certificate in Corporate Communications, Bachelor of Communication (major Journalism and Public Relations) Passion: Maintaining a great work/life balance.
- Penny Fraser, BSc Business Development Officer Send Email Role:Day to day administration and support to the Business Development Manager, as well as being the friendly and ever-helpful voice on the end of the phone for all who contact Elite. Experience: "Prior to Elite I worked in account management, administration and real estate roles." Passion: "Accuracy and attention to detail are my daily mantra. I painstakingly and lovingly check every aspect to ensure that our customer service is to the highest standards."
- Kerryn Jungle Finance & Administration Officer Send Email 07 5413 5601 Role:Finance & Administration Officer, PA to the General Manager - Operations and general support to the Elite Team. Experience: I previously work in an operations management role for a large retail store where I gained a vast amount of retail sales and customer services experience. Qualifications:Cert IV Business Administration Cert IV Frontline Management Passion: Quality customer service. Overseeing and building greatness and helping others to achieve their greatest potential.
- Leon De Wet, BA(Econ), LLB General Manager - Operations Send Email Role:To manage the Elite business and team to oversee all aspects of the company’s operations and award-winning 4-Step process. Experience: "I took over the reins of General Manager in 2010. Prior to that I worked in South Africa as counsel to large corporations and commercial developers; in Canada managing a department in the Treasury; and in Australia, managing a charity for rural and remote Australians, as well as running my own consulting company." Passion: "Developing people to build great organisations."
- Rod Phillips Managing Director Send Email Role:"The leader of the special taskforce that is the E-Team, facilitating growth and working with the experienced team to achieve the company’s goals and plans to see it continue to move forward at an impressive pace." Experience: "A carpenter by trade, I’ve been in the commercial fit out space for 30 years, having worked in directorial roles for large commercial building contractors." Passion: "I love facilitating the practicalities of commercial and health care projects. Working with our incredible E-Team to ensure that we focus on providing workable solutions for every project we take on."